Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
The Pick: Orient Duke Automatic Champagne Dial + Blue Hands – $159.50 ($290)
Orient’s newest clean & simple dress watch. 43mm in diameter, automatic, Arabic numerals, and a sapphire crystal. Full review of the blue hands/champagne dial can be found here. All four models are up for the discount though.
- Randolph Engineering 23K Gold Plated Concorde – $78.98 ($209)
- Hugh & Crye Seneca Blazer – $139.98 ($195)
- Woolrich Yankee Boot (limited sizes) – $198.98 ($300)
- Worn&Wound Model 1 Horween Watch Strap – $59.98 ($89)
The steal of this one might be that watch strap. Yes, sixty bucks for a watch strap, on sale, can be a good deal. Check out the details direct from Worn&Wound over here. Meanwhile, good to see the all USA made + leather Woolrich Yankee back down under $200. Limited sizes though. Full review of the Yankee can be found here.
- Spread Collar 120s Blue Poplin – $65 ($95)
- Point Collar 120s Blue Poplin or White Poplin – $65 ($95)
- Semi-Spread Blue Micro Check – $65 ($95)
- Semi-Spread Blue Stripe – $65 ($95)
Hugh & Crye’s fit system is a little different. Some people like it, some don’t. If you’re in the former group, then now’s a decent time to check out their summer sale. Lots of their wheelhouse, best-selling shirts are marked down to$55 – $65.
- Golden Bear Made in the USA Donnegal Wool Varsity Jacket – $264 FINAL ($550)
- Wolverine 1,000 Mile Centennial Boot – $194.40 FINAL ($405)
- Woverline 1,000 Mile Morley Boot – $194.40 FINAL ($405)
Careful now. It’s all final sale. And it’s not like Union Made deals in inexpensive goods either. So there’s gonna be risk involved, unless you’ve purchased a certain brand from them before and you know what to expect. .
Picks: Oh there are picks.
Last call on Nordstrom’s annual anniversary sale. Prices go back up after Monday, August 3rd. Everything ships & returns for free of course. Hey, if nothing else, it’s a good time to pick up a pair of shoe trees.
- Mayfair Fit Dark Blue Check Sportcoat – $307.30 FINAL ($595)
- Bold Check sportcoat in Grey – $300.30 FINAL ($545)
And do note that everything in the sale section, at this point, is final sale. It’s a true clearance, so sizes are pretty scattered too. Just 40R, 42R, and 44R available in that navy check sportcoat, while just 40R and 42R are available in the grey check sportcoat at post time. Both are made in the USA.
Also worth a mention
- GAP: Cardmembers get 40% off reg. priced styles w/ 40NOW
- H&M: 20% off $50+ w/ 3127
- Ledbury: Their summer sale is still going on, and they’re now offering an extra 20% off those summer styles with the code AHOY
- J. Crew: 40% off sale items w/ SHOPSALE. Doesn’t seem like they’ve added anything new though.