Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Alden Calfskin Straight Tip Oxford in Black or Dark Brown – $411.20 ($514)
- Haberdash Bespoke 607 Navy Peak Lapel Tux Jacket & Pant – $660.80 ($826)
REMEMBER… sale items at Haberdash can only be returned for exchange or store credit. This one’s for the big spenders. Only exclusion appears to be apothecary.
- Unlined 55% linen / 45% cotton Horiz. Stripe Sportcoat – $89.00
- SLIM Seersucker Button Down – $34.50
- Linen-Cotton Sutton Pant – $34.50
- Braided Belt – $17.00
- Blue Lens Sunglasses – $12.00
So it’s not the world’s greatest batch of new arrivals, but there are a few newbies worth a look. For the rest of the site, it’s 50% off the “valued at” price, so, not bad. Suiting of course is excluded, but the horizontal striped unlined blazer (also got a nod in the bi-annual best blazers list) is back down to just under ninety bucks. Meanwhile, those blue-lens sunglasses might be an uber-cheap alternative to the much more expensive (and polarized, and sturdy) option from Warby Parker.
Look, not everyone has had the best luck with Indochino. But some have had success, and if they get your measurements dialed in, and they don’t arbitrarily chop the suit jacket tail’s length (Do NOT let them chop the tail, there’s still reports of that happening), then you could end up with a true half-canvas suit for under $400. Their “Essential Grey” is a terrific shade. They’re still offering free return shipping on orders in the US & Canada, so you’re not on the hook in case it’s a dud.
- Luxe Touch Polos – $29.50 ($49.50)
- Luxe Touch Striped Button Down Collar Polo – $32.50 ($54.50)
Kinda a weird sale from BR. 40% off tops, shirts, & sweaters. Usually they’d just run a 40% off code, and set up a bunch of exclusions, but apparently they want to stick to the torso for this one. Anyway, that cut does drop the awfully well liked luxe touch polos to just under thirty a pop. Smooth as silk, even though they’re all cotton. Collar is more of a spread, so know that going in.
- Ludlow Italian Wool Traveler Suit Jacket & Pant – $462 ($650)
- SLIM Merino Wool V-Neck Sweaters – $36.50 ($78)
- 6.5″ Tab Swim Short in Chambray or Dark Navy – $45.50 ($65)
- Ludlow Suede Cap Toe Boots – $209.30 ($368)
Couple of new arrivals to the sale section worth a quick glance. That traveler suit disappeared for a bit, but now it’s back. Rare to see a ludlow cut in a standard shade of wool in the sale section. Meanwhile, that’s about as low as their slim Merino V-neck sweaters are gonna go. And even though it’s going to start heating up here, soon, merino wool breathes great.
The …huh?: Serengeti Volterra Sunglasses (via S.T.P.)
I’m sorry, how much? But hey, there’s always 30% – 40% off codes floating around!
Also worth a mention
- Brooks Brothers: Their $100 off $300, $200 off of $500 code BCSP15 is still running through Monday. Picks here.
- Suitsupply: They just released a York fit in navy. The York is the one with the lowered button stance.
- Club Monaco: 30% off clearance & sale w/ SALE30. That drops their washed leather gloves down to $34.30.
- H&M: Up to 60% off select spring layers. Drops this cotton mac down to $69.95. But what’s it lined in?
- Allen Edmonds: Their Anniversary sale is going on, which means their Merlot McAllisters with the v-tread sole are still $279. Or, $130 less than the Aldens from Haberdash.