The Thur/Fri Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- “Winter” Cotton-blend Mac w/ removable liner – $124.60 ($468)
- Yorkshire Merino V in Slim or Reg. Fit – $40.60 – $47.60 ($98)
- The Lexington Wool Topcoat – $278.60 ($498)
Bonobos has been a bit stingy with the codes as of late, so while this isn’t amazing, it’s still something. They’ve got a TON of colors left in their Merino V-neck sweaters (those little dots on the right = some of the options), and while sizes are somewhat scattered, most shades are available in a good amount of sizes in their standard OR their slim cuts. And merino is a perfect fabric for this transitional time between now and when it gets brutally hot. Meanwhile, it doesn’t appear that these items are final sale? Yet? Maybe?
- Navy or Grey Fitzgerald Fit BrooksCool Suit (reg. $698 per)
- Navy or Grey Milano Fit BrooksCool Suit (reg. $698 per)
- Navy Fitzgerald Fit Irish Linen Suit (reg. $698 per)
The bad news is obvious. To take part, you have to drop almost a grand. But the good news is that there are some all-weather options in there (the Brooks-Cool suits) and it breaks down to $450 a pop. And that price for a full canvas (& half lining, which is appreciated by some of us), which is the case on the BrooksCool options, is pretty darn solid.
- Ludlow Italian Cotton Unconstructed Sportcoat – $159.60 ($228)
- Wallace & Barnes Laptop Bag – $187.60 ($268)
- Kenton Suede Goodyear Welted Wingtips – $145.60 ($218)
- The Summer Pant Trio: Oxford Cloth in Urban Slim + Bowery Chambray + Bowery Cotton/Linen = $178.85 ($255.50)
It’s not just a select items sale. It’s not just a tiered sale… it’s… a select item’s sale with tiers? Yes indeed. That’s what it is. And while a good chunk of their inventory seems to be excluded (suits, some sportcoats, lots of shoes & accessories), there’s still some splurge-worthy workhorses up for the cut. Yeah, that sportcoat gets mentioned a TON, but it’s well deserved. Cotton, unconstructed, but wears and drapes more like a lightweight wool blazer than some thick & rumpled chino (it’s crisper & smoother). Perfect for summer. You’d think 30% off on that blazer is about as good as it’s gonna get between now and fall clearance season.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Bloomingdale’s: Their 25% off F&F code FRIENDS expires today
- Banana Republic: 40% off (exclusions apply) + Free 2-day shipping on $35+ w/ BUNNY (exp. today)
- Gap: 40% off (exclusions apply) + Free 2-day shipping on $35+ w/ BUNNY (exp. today)
- UNIQLO: The New Michael Bastian Polo (& tees, tanks, and shorts) collection has launched. Thanks to Phelipe for the tip.
- Ledbury: 40% off (whoa) w/ MEMBERSONLY. Expires tomorrow. Many thanks to Brandon for the tip.