The Thur/Fri Handfuls are great, but what if Monday rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best (one for each leg), with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity. Note: The Sales Tripod’s mascot is Captain Cookster, the three legged tabby seen above. Proving that yet again, in the most unlikely ways, cats continue to dominate the internet.
- Daltons (Oxblood, Chocolate, Bourbon, Walnut, & Black) – $288.15
- Mora 2.0 Double Monks (Brown, Bourbon, Black, Chili) – $219.00
- McTavish (Black, Tan) – $149
- McGregor Longwings (Walnut, Bourbon, Black, Brown… some suede shades) – $199.00
- Strand (Oxblood, Walnut, Brown, Black Bourbon) – $249
As is always the case with Factory 2nds, availability of styles + colors will be based on your shoe size and width. Now, are these as good as it gets for Factory 2nds markdowns? Probably not. But with prices going up everywhere, Allen Edmonds has apparently followed suit. Even with their factory 2nds pricing. Daltons used to go for the high $300s at full retail, but have since gone up to $425. And an increase in factory 2nds pricing has mirrored the full retail side. Meanwhile, if you’re in the market for a pair of stand-out smart casual shoes, might give the McGregor Longwing bluchers a good strong look at $199. More on how these Factory 2nds sales work over here.
- Washington Fit Light Grey Wool Suit – $499.00
- Washington Fit Linen Blazer – $399.00
- Blake Stitch Grain Leather Double Monk Strap – $249
- Wool/Silk “Giro Inglese” Knit Havana Jacket – $499
Not a sale, but still worth a mention. Suitsupply’s 2015 Spring collection is now available for pre-order. No surprise that with a warmer weather collection comes more risks. More peak lapels, brighter colors (anyone want a red linen suit?), etc. And since it’s Suitsupply, prices aren’t exactly cheap. In fact, they’re selling some $499 blazers this year. Ouch. RIP Suitsupply Outlet. Dang.
#3. GAP: 40% off reg. priced styles w/ SCORE (exp. 2/2)
- Navy Mac Cotton/Nylon Jacket – $76.80 ($128)
- “Clean” Chambray Button Down Shirt – $35.97 ($59.95)
- Lambswool Blend Cable Knit Shawl Collar Cardigan – $58.80 ($98)
- Basic Leather Belt (Black or Brown) – $17.97 ($29.95)
The early arrivals from GAP’s spring line have been promising. That 63% cotton / 27% nylon mac looks like it has enormous potential. A basic 3-season piece of outerwear in what should be water resistant fabric, and hits at a spot that should cover your suit jackets. Nice. Meanwhile, that’s a good price on a basic button down chambray shirt that can be dressed up with a knit tie or dressed down with khakis/jeans. Code SCORE is good for a better-than-average 40% off with some exclusions (jeans for one) through today, 2/2.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- UNIQLO: Their season ending clearance is going on. Sizes are extremely scattered, but their extra-fine merino v-necks are going for $14.90.
- J. Crew: They’re running an extremely limited select items sale. 25% off that which they have deemed “must-shop” styles (‘kay) with the code HELLOSTYLE. Sale does include their wool club blazers.
- Brooks Brothers: Their winter clearance is still going on, with more than a few items from their younger leaning “Red Fleece” collection getting the cut.