Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Haberdash: Extra 40% off Sale items w/ STOCKUP
- Red Wing Blacksmith 6″ in Briar Oil Slick –
$149.40 ($300)Sold Out
- Red Wing Beckman in Cigar –
$173.40 ($340)Sold out
- Red Wing Blacksmith 6″ in Bourbon Yuma –
$149.40 ($300)Sold Out
- Red Wing Chukkas in Copper, Oro-iginal, or Briar Oil Slick – $131.40 ($260)
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Centennial Bison in Tan or Brown – $209.40 ($398)
- Haberdash Bespoke 607 Crawford Plaid Jacket – $149.40 ($498)
Whoa. Well that’s just ridiculous. Don’t expect the Red Wings and Wolverines to last long. Sizes are scattered, but at post time, it’s not just super large or super small sizes when it comes to the boots. But, that might change quick. REMEMBER… sale items at Haberdash can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
Update: As expected, the Red Wings went real quick. They’re either sold out of only have limited sizes left as of this afternoon.
Club Monaco: 30% off Sale items w/ SALE2015
- Ribbed Knit Leather Elbow Patch Wool Cardigan – $83.30 ($159.90)
- Grenson Made in the UK Suede Wingtips – $181.30 ($405)
- Shearling Gloves – $83.30 ($149.50)
- Slim-Fit Dot Corduroy Shirt – $55.30 ($98.50)
That cardigan is a dead ringer for the one Bond wore when he went to visit Mathis in Quantum of Solace. Free shipping kicks in at $150. If memory serves, Club Monaco had been running steeper % off sale items codes post Christmas, but that was a lot of FINAL sale stuff. These things don’t appear to be final sale? Should have 30 days to get it back to them if it doesn’t work out?
J. Crew: 30% off Private Suiting Event with indiv. code
- Ludlow Suit Jacket & Pant in Italian Wool Flannel – $455 ($650)
- Crosby Suit Jacket & Pant in Italian Wool Flannel – $455 ($650)
- Ludlow Suit Jacket & Pant in Heathered Italian Wool Flannel – $455 ($650)
Check your inboxes. J. Crew sent out some individual, one-time use codes to some of their customer base earlier this week. There is a bit of a catch though. These codes, good for 30% off, only work on select suits. And they’re all cold weather suits. Their standard worsted wool Ludlows and Crosby’s don’t get the cut.
Banana Republic Factory: Online Store is now open
- Glenplaid Tailored Fit Wool Blend Blazer – $155.99 ($179.99)
- Wool Blend Birdseye Shawl-Collar Sweater – $59.98 ($79.99)
Seems like BR did a real slow roll out of putting some of their lesser quality, “Factory” goods online. Usually this is the stuff you’d find at a BR outlet. Not quite as well made or in the same fabrics (think more poly blends) as the mainline stuff. They’ve added a “FACTORY STORE” link to the top of BananaRepublic.com, which hasn’t always been there. Not totally sure when this launched, but, the site’s there. Limited stock, limited sizes, and for whatever reason the site has been clunky the last few days in terms of navigating… but certainly something to keep an eye on in the future? Not everyone lives close to a BR factory outlet.
B.R.: 40% off + no exclusions for cardmembers w/ BRCARDPERK
The Pick: Traveler Jeans in Rinse – $70.80 ($118)
So you have to have a Banana Republic, GAP, or Old Navy credit card to use this code, but if you’re in that group, this is a good one. No “BR Picks” exclusions. No excluding blazers or suit jackets. And the perpetually excluded and perpetually outstanding Traveler jeans are now down to a more palatable (but still pricey) $70.80.
BONUS Huckberry: Todd Snyder Sale
- French Terry Barracuda Jacket – $109.98 ($275)
- Made in the USA Varsity Jacket – $394.98 ($795)
- Fleece Shawl Cardigan – $74.98 ($185)
Warning. Pricey stuff ahead. Limited selection in terms of the number of items, but there seems to be a good amount of sizes available. Also, it appears that this is a bit of a Todd Snyder + Champion collaboration blow out. But unlike buying direct through Todd Snyder, these items at the flash-sale site Huckberry don’t appear to be final sale.
Also worth a mention
- GAP: Buy 1+ items, save 20%. Buy 3+ items, save 30%. Buy 5+ items, save 40% w/ LAYER
- Bonobos: Extra 40% off Final Sale Items w/ WINTER40
- Brooks Brothers: Their Winter Clearance is still going on.
- Need Supply: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ EXTRA30
- Barney’s Warehouse: Their end of season sale is knocking an extra 60% off clearance items. Alfelix for the tip.
- J. Crew: Extra 40% off Sale items, with some an extra 50% off, w/ SHOPNOW. Drops their Ludlow elbow patch sportcoat in English wool all the way down to $184.80.