Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Thompson Chino Jacket in Navy – $67.19 FINAL
- Bedford Wool Blend Pant – $49.00 ($98)
- SLIM Textured Merino Elbow Patch Crew – $39.75 ($79.50)
- SLIM Merino V-Neck Sweater – $32.25 ($64.50)
- Thompson Elbow Patch Navy Tweed Sportcoat – $88.00
- Cross-Dot Wool Blend Hat – $17.25 ($34.50)
The EXTRA20 code also gets you an extra 20% off clearance items. Thus, “Extra20”. Half off deal doesn’t apply to all Thompson suiting, like the worsted wools. BUT… half off + free shipping for a sweater or two is plenty good. A few of us have been living in those slim textured Merino Elbow Patch Crews this fall. A note about the charcoal version of the tweed elbow patch blazer… it was actually less yesterday ($88 if memory serves). But the Navy is still under $90.
- Italian Calfskin Medallion Boots in Brown or Cognac – $203.40 FINAL ($339)
- Paul Smith Berling Sunglasses – $83.40 FINAL ($300)
- Jack Spade Waxwear Card Case – $17.40 FINAL ($68)
WARNING: Looks like this is all final sale. The Barney’s Warehouse website feels like you’re digging around in a warehouse. Not a ton of fun. Those boots though. Made in Italy, stitched sole, and a medallion/cap toe instead of the usual wingtip.
- Made in the USA Brown/Multi Windowpane Jacket – $249.50 ($575)
- Made in the USA Gingham Blazer – $179.50 ($575)
- Grant Garment Dyed Blazer – $124.50 ($349)
- Grenson Tom Cap-Toe Oxfords – $202.30 ($385)
Many thanks to Chase S. for passing along the tip on this one. Usually Club Monaco’s sale section, and especially clearance, are extremely picked over. This time around it feels like there’s more worth a glance. Like that Made in the USA Brown & multi-colored windowpane jacket. That’s a lot of pattern for a full suit, but maybe as a stand alone blazer?
Hugh & Crye has an interesting sizing system, and if you’re not used to it, you might be a bit confused. But they’ve got lots of fans, and this pre black Friday sale has a decent bit of their goods up for grabs. Head to the pre-sale page and browse from there. Thanks to Nikolai J. for the style tip.
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Blue on Black – $96.00 ($165)
- Orient Explorer Automatic Dual Time – $390 ($650)
A couple of recently mentioned on-sale watches, that went off sale, and are now back on sale. That black ion case surrounding the blue dial of the Timex is something else. Meanwhile, it’s a lot to spend on one watch, but the Orient Explorer is an excellent piece if you’re into busy dials. Full review here.
Apartment Therapy teamed up the likes of TRNK, Indochino, and this very website that you’re reading now just about a month ago… and today is your last chance to get entered to win the fruits of their labor. It’s quite the package that’s up for grabs: $1000 at TRNK, a Custom Suit, Shirt, and Tie from Indochino (worth up to $1670), and the new iPhone 6. No social media or newsletter sign up silliness to enter either. Full run down on this thing can be found here, and head on over to Apartment Therapy to get signed up if you haven’t already. Good luck!
Also worth a mention
- Bonobos: Extra 25% off sale items w/ FALLSALE.
- Billy Reid: They’ve launched their “Fall Sale”. Might be worth waiting for an extra 20% or 25% off code though.
- UNIQLO: $25 off $200+ w/ GET25.
- J. Crew: 30% off winter picks & sale items w/ SHOPNOW. Drops these Italian Wool Ludlow Classic suit trousers to an extremely nice $62.99. Many thanks to Zach F. for pointing out that steal.
- H&M: Free shipping over $50 w/ 2695.
- EXPRESS: $10 off $30, $30 off $75, $60 off $150 w/ 1654.