Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Ludlow Italian Linen Cotton in Grey or “Walnut” – $382.20 ($546)
- Ludlow Japanese Seersucker in Navy or Grey Stripe – $319.20 ($456)
- Ludlow Italian Oxford Cloth in Melange Grey – $382.20 ($546)
- Ludlow in Italian Linen in Grey or Indigo – $382.20 ($546)
Looks like J. Crew is swinging for the warm weather fences on this one. It was 25% off a select batch of goods early on in the week, and now it’s 30% w/ GOSHOP. And a good chunk of their summer suits are up for the deal (they’re sold as separates, so scroll down on the jacket pages and you’ll see the pants). All of their sportcoats are getting the cut too. Hold on to your butts. And by butts, I mean your wallets. Especially if you’re getting married this summer, or in a wedding.
Now if they’d just launch an extra % off sale code, and many of us would be set. Yes, those travel jeans are a little steep, but they’re pretty darn fantastic. Made in the USA from Cone Denim too. Thanks to everyone who sent in tips about this one.
- Knit Athletic Blazer – $101.32 ($298)
- Cotton Wool Crewneck – $76.16 ($128)
- Engineered Stripe Shawl Cardigan – $67.32 ($198)
- (for the more adventurous) Camo Blazer – $96.90 ($228)
The extra 15% off is part of their Golden Fleece foundation event. You get 15% off, and 10% of the purchase goes to their foundation that supports non-profits like Make-A-Wish. Might be some exclusions for the 15% off, but usually they let it fly for these types of promos. All picks above are already on clearance, so sizes are going to be a little spotty.
Usual exclusions (like Allen Edmonds) apply of course. Seems like Lands’ End has been excluding on-sale items from codes lately, but not this time. And y’know what? A lot of us wouldn’t shy away from a single pleat. They won’t look like the accordion Dockers that your Uncle Leo wears.
- “Worker” Blue Gingham Cotton Dress Shirt – $59.50 ($125)
- “Walker” Red Check Dress Shirt – $69.90 ($135)
- Blue Oxford – $59.90 ($125)
Ledbury shirts are. not. cheap. But, the cloth is exceptional, as is the construction, and the lowered second button makes em’ look fantastic when going tieless. Much of this sale is the regular fit option, but if you wear them under a blazer or suit jacket, you can probably forgo the extra investment on tailoring. Sizes are scattered, at best. Big thanks to Benjamin D. as well as Buddy N. for the heads up on this event.
Also worth a mention
- Huckberry: The flash-sale site still has a few Suitsupply summer suits on sale.
- Cole Haan: Extra 50% off clearance items (all are final sale) w/ EXTRA50
- Allen Edmonds: Their anniversary sale ends on Monday. Somebody hold reader & comments section reg. “diversification” back… you know he’s desperately trying not to order Mora 2.0s in every shade. EVERY SHADE DIVY BOY. EVERY SHADE.