Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
Saks Off 5th Ave: Extra 40% off Spring Ahead Sale
- Carrera Aviators – $55.99
- Saks 5th Ave. BLACK Leather Tech-Touch Drivers in Brown or Black – $32.00
- Saks Fifth Avenue RED Leather Wingtip Brogues – $107.50
- Saks Fifth Avenue BLACK Suede Drivers – $107.50
That Sunglasses & Gloves combo sure looks sinister. Saks off 5th is sorta like LastCall from Neiman Marcus. A big, expensive store’s outlet, but they’ve got a lot of their own diffusion brands (usually lower quality compared to their regular in-house lines) across the site. Prices are as marked. Free shipping kicks in at $75 w/ SHIP75
East Dane: New Additions to Sale
- Scotch & Soda Quilted Lambskin Jacket – $367.50 ($525)
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison in Tan, Brown, or Brown & Black – $262.50 ($375)
- Jack Spade Bicolor Card Case – $38.50 ($55)
- Eastland Made in Maine Boat Shoes – $155 ($310)
- Converse Washed Jack Purcell Sneakers – $49.00 ($70)
Lots better than last week’s code. The Wolverine Addisons are now noticeably cheaper… Lots of new items in the East Dane sale section. Pricey brands, but that’s a nice price on 1st quality Wolverine 1000 Milers. East Dane is an Amazon project, so you get free 3 day shipping (faster if you have Prime) and returns are free too. Doesn’t appear that the “sign up for Amazon clothing emails” code gets you an extra 25% off at checkout.
UNQILO: $19.90 Casual Shirt Sale (reg. $29.90)
The Pick: UNIQLO Slim Fit OCBD – $19.90 ($29.90)
The best bang-for-the-buck slim fit OCBD on the market just got better thanks to $10 off. No code, no nothin’. Prices are marked. Real slim through the arms, so if you’ve got some strength to your upper body, expect to feel slightly restricted. But they’re flexible, wash & iron easily, and look great. Now’s not a bad time to stock up. Free shipping kicks in at $50, otherwise it’s $7 for standard shipping. Their denim & chambray shirts are also on sale and are worth a look.
Last Call: Extra 35% off One Item
The Picks: Sophia Cashmere Cap in Gray or Black – $9.00, Gordon Rush Suede Wingtip – $113.75
So it’s an extra 35% off your highest price item, unless they’re already getting a bigger cut (like winter wear such as the extra 50% off price on the cashmere caps). The code INCIRCLE might… might get you free shipping? You may have to be signed up on their email list? Not sure…
Something to watch = J.C.F.: New Oxford Thompson is in
The (Obvious) Pick: Thompson Suit Jacket & Pant in Grey Oxford Cloth – $286.00 ($436)
More of a heads up than a sale. And that retail price is, as expected, pretty crazy. But expect these to drop into the low $200s… maybe under $200(?) with codes and specials as the weather warms up. And that jacket looks pretty sharp for a softer cotton fabric like oxford. The jacket alone would look pretty good with jeans or off-white chinos/5-pockets with some suede loafers. Something to keep an eye on.
Also worth a mention
- Allen Edmonds: Their $35 off Soles for Souls event is back.
- Club Monaco: 40% off sale items w/ MARCH … which drops these shearling gloves to $35.40.
- J. Crew: Pretty sure you guys saw this yesterday.
- Bonobos: $20 off “your first pair of washed chinos” w/ CHINO20
- ASOS: Extra 20% off Sale Items w/ 20MORE