Well that was fun.
Some congratulations are certainly in order. A hearty virtual handshake goes out to…
- Matt V. of Madison who won the C9 GMT Harrison Automatic from Christopher Ward.
- Brian S. of Denver who won the Shell Cordovan Strands from Allen Edmonds.
- Andrew K. from Hamilton who won the Saddleback Thin Briefcase (he went with chestnut for the shade of leather)
- Jack C. of New York who won whatever shirt he’d like from ratio/clothing.
- Ralph K. of Jersey City who won a Foundation Suit, in either slim or standard, from Bonobos.
And again, can’t say thanks enough to the people who provided all of the thank-you gifts this week: Anne from across the pond and Christopher Ward of London, our fantastic, long-time contact Kaleigh and the rest of the team at Allen Edmonds, Jimi (he’s the man… man) and Sarah at Saddleback, the perpetually awesome Eric at ratio/clothing, and Kaitlyn & Erin at Bonobos (what could possibly be higher in rank & skill at Bonobos than a Ninja? Whatever it is, they’re it).
Y’know what all of those companies have in common? They didn’t have to participate in Reader Appreciation Week. Far from it. But they did. Without hesitation.
To put a cap on it and prevent this from looking like we’re fishing for compliments, comments are closed on this one. Thanks again fellas. Carry on. And here’s to R.A.W. 2014.
More about them thank you cards at the top can be found over here.