It’ll be here before you know it. So if you’re in need of a few ideas on what to give (or in some cases, what to put on your own list) this year, this is the place to be for the next couple weeks. Our annual 12 days of Dappered covers one item each week-day between now and December 11th. That’ll leave some time for shipping if you’re the last minute type. All will be reasonably affordable. See the growing archive here.
Just because a guy likes nice things doesn’t mean he’s still not a guy. Meaning: most of us take no issue with storing something nice in a container that’s borderline garbage. Think a nice badger shave brush going into a zip-loc bag when he heads out of town. Or, his new gadget going into a case that looks like he got it on clearance at Staples. Guys are all about the car. Not so much about the garage. Here’s a few ideas for upgrading the garage:
- The Watch Wearer: J. Cook Leather Watch box – $49.00 (above), Red Envelope Watch Case – $59.46 w/ 15% off deal. Cigar style watch travel case – $41.00
- The Traveler: Beckel Canvas Necessary Bag – $23 (above, made in the USA). Neiman Marcus Toiletry Bag – $31.50 w/ code FRIEND
- The Brown Bagger: Waxed canvas lunch bag – $48 – $63, Stanley Ninteen $13 – $18.
- The Tablet User: Jack Spade – $62.00, Saddleback – $41 – $61, Fossil Tweed Table Sleeve – $65, Blue Claw Co. Tablet Sleeve – $75. Old Calgary – $45 (below).
- The Fitness Freak: Ben Sherman Iconic Duffel – $63.00 w/ FRIEND, Herschel Supply – $65.