It’ll be here before you know it. So if you’re in need of a few ideas on what to give (or in some cases, what to put on your own list) this year, this is the place to be for the next couple weeks. Our annual 12 days of Dappered covers one item each week-day between now and December 11th. That’ll leave some time for shipping if you’re the last minute type. All will be reasonably affordable. See the growing archive here.
Sage advice Cousin Eddie. Whether given or received, some sort of subscription ranks in many of our personal top 10 best gifts of all time. A few ideas by type here:
- The Reader: A Paris Review subscription.
- The tech & news junkie: A digital subscription to the New York times.
- The old fashioned, likes to start the day slow guy: A local newspaper subscription.
- The guy starting to get into dressing “well”: Esquire or GQ. More than just clothes too.
- The Wine Guy: A tastingroom.com “trailblazer” membership. 3 months, mini bottles of wine, all for $99
- The hard to buy for: A one or three box subscription to Bespoke Post. He can opt out of boxes just like normal subscribers. So in reality, he’s shopping a bit for himself. UPDATE: You can take $10 off today for Cyber Monday w/ the code ELF.
- The non-stop Christmas Vacation quoter: An honest-to-goodness Jelly of the Month club. Yes. High comedy. Now where’s the Tylenol?
What else? Ever given or received some kind of subscription as a gift and it was particularly tremendous? Leave it all in the comments.
Honestly, not a bookworm over here. But this is one of the best gifts I’ve ever received.