This seems like a pleasantly strange combination for under $200 shipped:
- 21 Jewel Automatic Movement
- Classic Submariner styling with a color twist
- 200m water resistance
- 20mm lugs, so a pretty common strap width
- Black PVD Case that looks even better on the MWC website
- No branding on the dial. None.
42mm without the crown, 45mm with. Description says it’s “brand new” and is available through MWC with a plain black strap. Go with Need Supply Co where it ships free. Got one on the way for an in person. You a fan of the no-logo here? Or is a watch like a car (hood ornament), and the lack of branding here looks slightly empty to you?
Top Photo Credit: naotaekm