Save $35 on any pair of new Allen Edmonds with code “honor“
*NOTE: The code has to be in all lower case. And you have to donate a pair of gently used shoes. More below…
Allen Edmonds has once again partnered up with a non-profit called Soles4Souls for a shoe drive. It’s wildly simple to participate in, and you’ll save $35 off a pair of new Allen Edmonds in the process. Here’s how it works:
- Use the code “honor” (lower case) during checkout to instantly save $35 on a pair of shoes.
- This even works on clearance. Nice.
- When your new shoes show up, put a pair of gently used shoes in the same box that your new ones came in.
- Look for the pre-paid shipping label in the box (yup, it’s pre-paid.) Affix, and send off your old shoes via UPS.
- Soles4Souls takes it from there. They’ll distribute your old shoes to someone who needs them.
- The same deal is available in-store, and it runs through March 4th.
With the code and donation, the already on-sale, made in the USA, Goodyear welted Amok Suede Chukka drops to a ridiculous $134.00. That’s down from $250. Doing good never looked so good. Nicely done Allen Edmonds.