MyNetDiary Diet App: $3.99
Above Phone: Samsung Intercept – $99.00. $25/month unlimited text, data, web, email. Review here.
Here’s the brutal, honest truth: Being in shape does more for your look than any tailor, expensive suit, or freshly shined pair of shoes will ever do. Forget the eyeball aesthetics for a second. When you’re fit, you feel good. When you feel good, you carry yourself differently. When you carry yourself differently, people take notice. Now throw a killer suit on that frame and you’ve got something.
Eating right is one part of the equation. Exercise is another. The MyNetDiary app helps you keep track of both. Here’s what comes with the four dollar app:
- Easy to update food diary that gives you a running total of calories taken in during the day
- Food database with nutrition facts for over 100,000 food items
- Workout / exercise tracker that gives a ballpark figure on calories burned
- H20 intake: stupid-simple to use screen lets you check off a glass of water each time you have one (#6 here)
- Goal setting shows how you’re doing on either maintaining or losing weight
It’s one more layer of accountability. Do you really want to grab another handful of tortilla chips pre-dinner? You’re gonna have to input that. Or could you just have a glass of water instead?
The choice is yours, the app keeps track, and therefor it helps you make the right one.
Got another method or app for keeping yourself fit? Leave it below in the comments…