Consider this mailing it in.
Almost everyone is already off, so Paul, Beth, myself, and the rest of the Dappered crew are cutting out early as well. Thus, just a ridiculous model caption contest today, and not much if anything this weekend. Been awhile since a breather happened. Hope you don’t mind.
Labor Day is the unofficial end of summer. And autumn is arguably the best season for style. It’s lining up to be a good one this year. Before the Campari gets poured, here’s an idea as to what you can expect from this website in the coming weeks. It should (should) be a good time:
- Style Essentials for Fall.
- Paul’s trek across the country begins, so we’ll have a roving style reporter.
- The best looking weekend bags under $200.
- More “How to Wear it” features and another Style Scenario or two.
- And the big one, a giveaway that’ll net someone $500 worth of new clothes.
Hope you have a great long weekend. And as always, thanks for your support.