Wenger Swiss Military Aerograph Series Stainless – $101.97 (reg. $325)
Use code ALCYBERMON2KX at checkout. Expires 12/1
It bears repeating: I’m not a stainless steel watch guy. So all you stainless fans, I’m counting on your response (and everyone else too.) This Wenger Aerograph seems to have a lot going for it. Here’s what catches my eye:
- Has a thinner case than most Wenger watches
- Nice flight instrument hands and numerals
- Links are a little small, but at least they’re all even
- Really nice stand out sub dial. Gives it just enough character
- Incredibly affordable at just over $100 with the code
The drawbacks seem to be that it’s a Wenger, not a Victorinox (but you’ll never find a real Victorinox at this price) and the links are described as being “alternating brushed and polished stainless steel.” Not sure I’m liking that.
Maybe worth the $100 investment and a $20 trip to a watch kiosk in order to swap out that stainless bracelet for a black leather w/ white contrast stitching band? Mneh?
Available at Sierra Trading Post, a personal favorite for outdoor gear and needle in a haystack finds.