DKNY on Gilt: Coated Cotton Button Front Trench – $154.00
*Not sure what Giltman.com is? Click here for the full Story
**Full Disclosure as usual. Click here for how we benefit from you joining Gilt through Dappered.
***Don’t want to join through Dappered? You don’t have to. Click here to go directly to Gilt.
So, what’s wrong with this thing? Sure Gilt has been struggling as of late, but when they actually do launch a sale with a variety of pieces by a mainstream designer, plus actual size ranges, and nobody is interested?
Here’s the description pulled from Giltman.com:
Style Information: Long sleeve coated cotton single breasted button front trench coat.
- Spread collar, front pockets, and belted cuffs.
- Epaulettes, button gun flaps, and a belted waistband.
- Fully lined with an interior pocket.
- Removable interior quilted liner with pocket.
- Material: Exterior: 63% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 26% Polyester, Interior: 100% Polyester, Removable Liner: 100% Polyester
Maybe it’s the belt? This used to be the type of thing that’d be gone 5 minutes after a sale would launch. And now, it’ll go unpurchased as of Noon ET today.
Would you wear it? Any theories on why the DKNY sale on Gilt was a total flop? Leave your answers in the comments section below.