Orient CTDOD Green Dial Chronograph – $111.09 | Red Dial Chronograph – $152.00
If you don’t know a thing about Orient watches, click here to familiarize yourself with their basic history. Now, how about we break these down with the pros and cons:
- They’re Inexpensive
- They’re Unique
- They’re pretty decent quality
- They’ve got a chrono and tach
- At 44mm they’re sizeable but not huge
- They’re sold direct by Amazon
- The colors are terrific (Solid Dark green on one with Red and Navy Dials on the other)
- They’re Quartz, not the typical Orient Mechanical Movement (but some may prefer that)
- They’re a little loud for a minimalist taste (but I like em’)
- You probably can’t wear the red one with a suit.
- You don’t already have one?
I’m sure there are some better looking watches out there for $150 or less, so leave any of those suggestions in the comments section below. Not an easy challenge though.