Esquire’s BDRM Fan Favorite – Sabir P. from Philadelphia
Esquire’s Best Dressed Real Man in America contest has its first finalist. Top 25 member Sabir P. from Philadelphia picked up the most votes online so he’s into the final five. On August 17th four more finalists will be announced, with the grand prize winner picking up the title and prizes in September.
That lucky individual picks up a new wardrobe worth $10,000 from Kenneth Cole, a $5,000 Chrono from IWC, plus a VIP trip to New York City.
So what did Sabir use to get enough votes to crack the top 5? Ties with jeans, vests, and color. Here’s what you’ll need to steal his style in photo #7 (top) and photo #10 (right) on a Dappered.com type of budget.
Photo #7 (top) – See it at Esquire.com
- Black Blazer: Express Two Button Fitted Cotton Suit Jacket – $178.00
(Another option is a Black Twill blazer from Old Navy for $49.50. Not as dressy and will need some tailoring.)
- The Off White Shirt: Ecru Colored Oxford by Black & Brown 1826 – $29.99
- Navy Knit Tie: Original Penguin Navy Knit Tie – $39.50
- Gray 5-button Vest: Topman Gray Waistcoat – $40.00
- The Dress, but not too dressy belt: Calvin Klein Gunmetal Belt – $33.75
- Slim Fit Dress Jean – Dark Wash Levi’s 514 Slim Straight Fit- $48.00
- Black Leather Watch – Emporio Armani Curve Case Watch – $195.00
Photo #10 (Top Right) – See it at Esquire.com
- Brown Leather Slim Fit Jacket: Topman Leather Look Funnel Neck Jacket – $120.00
- Brown Leather Gloves: Damascus Gloves Brown Leather Drivers – $20.95
- Black Knit Tie: Umo Lorenzo Black Knit Tie – $24.95
- Silver Tie Bar: Enrico Pardini Tie Clasp – $17.95
Good luck to this guy… he seems like he has an incredible sense of style.