PF Flyers Center Lo Sneaker – $51.24
I know the go-to classic American Sneaker is the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star. But hear me out.
- PF Flyers aren’t razor thin in the out-sole. They’re good and thick feeling.
- The toe bumpers are much more substantial and stand out in a good way.
- Colored laces are a nice option to have.
- For white sneaks, the PF Center Lo is a perfect mix of bright white toe/bumper and off white canvas.
- Three Words: Benny… the… Jet.
- PF Center Los have a sweet silk tie inspired lining.
- Chuck Taylor was a great Salesman. Bob Cousy is a legendary basketball player.
All I’m saying is that the next time you think about buying another pair of Chucks, consider the Posture Foundation tradition of PF Flyers.