Macy’s March One Day Sale Picks
Macy’s runs their one-day sale about every month or two. It’s tough to tell because they bounce around what part of the month it can run in. If you’re looking to buy, well, anything… and you know a one-day-sale is coming up… check Macy’s to see if they have what you’re looking for. Then wait. The one-day sale prices are some of the best mark downs in the retail industry. Here’s our top five from today’s one-day-sale, which actually started yesterday (a “preview day”). Only items with a wide range of sizes have been selected.
1. DKNY Fitted Stretch Solid Dress Shirts – Reg. 52.50 | O.D.S. $36.99
DKNY is an upscale brand with terrific fits. Available in five colors.
2. Marc New York Retro Calf and Denim Weekend Duffel – Reg. $195.00 | O.D.S. $146.25
Leather and Denim Duffel that can hold all your stuff for a short trip, plus look good while doing it.
3. Timberland Earthkeepers Boot – Reg. $90.00 | O.D.S. $79.99
Chukkas with a serious conscience. Paul Bunyan’s Desert Boot.
4. Alfani RED Label Stretch Cotton Slim Fit Chinos – Reg. $59.50 | O.D.S. $19.99
Sleek fit, sleek fabric, just a tiny bit of stretch. Incredible value for a pair of pants that could sell for triple.
5. Stacy Adams Arriba Bike toe Boot – Reg. $85.00 | O.D.S. $59.99
Not usually a fan of bike toe boots, but these somehow work. And for cheap.
Don’t forget. The Macy’s One Day Sale ends tonight at midnight.