Here they are, with yays or nays from us.
25. Robert Pattinson – Nay
24. Andre 3000 – Yay
23. Russell Brand – That’s a joke right? He looks like a cross between The Fonz and a ball of Rasputin’s pubic hair.
22. Tom Brady – Yay, but sometimes he forces it.
21. Ryan Gosling – Who?
20. Paul Simonon from the Clash – Yay. Rock Star.
19. L.A. Reid, Head of Island Def Jam – Yay
18. Spike Jonze – Sure
17. David Byrne – See Ryan Gosling
16. Fiat Heir Lapo Elkann – Nay.
15. David Beckham – Yay. More so than his bone thin wife.
14. Ichiro Suzuki – Any wonder a guy who knows the power of a single, understands an understated suit? Yay.
13. Daniel Day Lewis – Gets a little weird at times, but… it works. For him. Yay.
12. Clint Eastwood – Yay. Absolutely.
11. Pharrell Williams – Yay. And he got his tattoos lasered off. David Beckham, take note.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo – Nay. Narcissism is never stylish.
9. Pete Doherty – Nay. Neither is doing blow.
8. LeBron James – Yay. Couldn’t agree more. The guy looks amazing.
7. Ed Westwick – Mneh.
6. Brad Pitt – Yay.
5. Justin Townes Earle – Again… who?
4. Jude Law – He of the deep v-neck man cleavage tee? No. Nay. Nope.
3. Jay Z – Yay. He has claimed to have 99 problems but style nor a bitch, appears to be one of them. Or… something.
2. Johnny Depp – Yay. Because he’s the only one that can pull off looking like him. He’s two whiskeys and a thrift store away from looking like Mickey Rourke. But at the same time, he doesn’t.
1. Anderson Cooper – Whoa! A surprise at the end. Great choice. Yay.
Click here for the GQ Slideshow