Thank you for your interest in advertising on Dappered.com. Dappered does not offer paid advertorials or paid promotions. Reviews and/or features on Dappered.com are decided by the managing editor.
Dappered offers direct display advertising. Ad placements, sizes, CPM (cost per thousand impressions), and general metrics can be viewed on our media kit by clicking the link below.
For more in-depth analytics, please refer to https://www.quantcast.com/dappered.com.
DAPPERED.COM ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall be agreed to upon the date of signing of the Dappered.com Advertising Order Form (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) by and between Dappered LLC a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the state of Idaho (hereinafter referred to as “Dappered”) and the interested advertiser (hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser”).
BACKGROUND AND INTENT
Whereas, Dappered manages and operates the website www.dappered.com; and
Whereas, Advertiser produces advertisements designed to reach and inform the general public regarding activities and items of interest and information; and
Whereas, the intent of this agreement is to provide advertising opportunities to businesses and the advertising community who choose to participate and display advertisements on specified locations on the www.dappered.com website; and
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and other valuable consideration, receipt of which is acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. PAYMENT AND LOCATIONS FOR ADVERTISING SPACE: As described within this agreement, Advertiser agrees to submit payment, to Dappered, for advertisement space on www.dappered.com at the rates, whether impression based or monthly, specified in the Dappered Advertising Oder Form.
2. ADVERTISING AVAILABILITY: An Advertiser may purchase ad space for advertisements on any or all webpages operated through www.dappered.com. Potential Advertiser will be able to select a particular ad space on each page, if available, as listed on the Order Form, along with the duration of each advertisement and desired impressions. Advertiser can also specify impression geography, and number of daily unique impressions per user by. For a list of availability contact email@example.com.
3. ADVERTISING PERIOD: Dappered requires a minimum $500 advertising buy. The buy will be invoiced the first Monday following the completion of the buy. Invoices not paid in full by the 30th day past the invoice date (net 30 terms), unless extended terms were agreed to by Dappered and Advertiser prior to the start of advertising, will be subject to a 5% late fee. Dappered reserves the right to send any invoice past 120 days due to collections. All copy and illustrations are subject to the approval of Dappered. All agreements are subject to the terms and conditions of www.dappered.com.
4. CALCULATION OF PAYMENT: Advertiser has requested and agrees to pay Dappered for specific advertising space as listed and calculated on the Dappered Advertising Agreement. Advertiser agrees to abide by terms and conditions contained herein. If Dappered fails to deliver all guaranteed impressions laid out in original advertising agreement, actual impressions will be calculated and billing will be adjusted accordingly.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE UNACCEPTABLE ADVERTISING: The purpose of this advertising program is to maximize the revenues of the website and not to create a public forum for the public discussion of political or controversial issues. Dappered will not accept advertising that directly or indirectly supports or opposes a particular candidate, political cause or issue or that advocates or opposes a particular religion or religious belief. Acceptable advertising will be limited to that which proposes, directly or indirectly, a legal, commercial transaction that, in the sole discretion of Dappered, will reflect favorably upon Dappered’s website, its members and the long term use of this advertising space for the generation of revenues.
6. REFUSAL: Dappered reserves the right to refuse any advertising that does not conform to the detail, instructions and guidelines set forth in the Technical Specifications as provided by Dappered and to any applicable requirements of any other governmental agency with authority to regulate this usage. Dappered reserves the right to refuse advertising that is not presented to Dappered at least three business days before the requested start date. Dappered may, at its sole discretion, refuse to place and install other advertising it deems to be inappropriate considering the purpose and intent of this advertising program.
7. TRUTH IN ADVERTISING/INDEMNIFICATION FOR LIABILITY: Advertiser is solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to the Advertisement, and/or such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any anti-discrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. Advertiser agrees to indemnify Dappered and to hold Dappered harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Dappered, arising out of or related to Advertiser’s breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
8. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES: In no event will Dappered be liable to Advertiser for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, fraud, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, and whether or not Dappered has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
9. ASSIGNMENT: Advertiser may not assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without Dappered’s written consent. Any attempt to assign this Agreement without such consent will result in the attempt being null and void. Advertiser will be billed for the ad impressions or number of days up until the point of agreement termination.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement and any and all exhibits and attachments are the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding and replacing any and all prior agreements, communications, and understandings (both written and oral) regarding such subject matter, provided that all pricing will be governed by Dappered’s Rate Card, whether printed on paper or electronically. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail over any contrary or inconsistent terms in any purchase order. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
12. CANCELLATION: Dappered shall have the right to cancel this agreement by providing five (5) days written notice for any breach of this agreement by Advertiser. In addition, this agreement shall immediately terminate and both parties shall be relieved from any and all further obligations hereunder as set forth in other provisions of this agreement or in the event a court of competent jurisdiction declares this agreement invalid. Advertiser will be billed for the ad impressions or number of days up until the point of agreement termination.