Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Expect these things when necessary. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Chesterfield Coat – $299 ($598)
- Non-Iron Extra-Slim Overcheck Dress Shirt – $46 ($92)
- Non-Iron Extra-Slim French Cuff Triple Stripe Dress Shirt – $46 ($92)
- Great Gatsby Collection White Micro Neat Tie - $49.25 ($98)
- Extra Slim Gingham Sport Shirt – $32.50 ($65)
- Cotton Herringbone Blazer - $198 ($399)
- Regent Fit Double-Breasted Flannel Sport Coat – $298.80 ($498)
This is a true clearance, so you might have to hunt around for your sizes. Lots of what’s available seems to be from their younger leaning “Red Fleece” collection. Wonder if all that stuff is on sale because it didn’t do so well. Wonder if that means Brooks Brothers might consider bailing on their attempts to draw in a much younger customer base?
And GAP inc.’s flagship (well, to some) continues their winter clearance. Was a 50% off sale over the holidays, now with new additions it’s 40% off. Still a pretty solid deal when you consider it ships free at $50 PRE code, and you can return it for free in store. Twenty seven bucks for their extra-fine Merino V-neck is awfully good. Sizes are scattered depending what color you want, but at post time there was lot of M and L in normal colors.
UPDATE: This one never materialized for some reason. Bad intel. Apologies fellas.
And J. Crew crosses into 2014 with continuing to have some sort of promotion going on at all times. Even though it’s a select items sale, it’s not half bad (since you get almost half off). The Bennett Suede Chukkas have a nice and trim profile, are Goodyear welted, and have more formality to them than a regular ol’ desert boot. Speaking of, the Macalister Suedes (in grey!) are now under $90. Code is good through Sunday 1/12.
Awfully nice of Jack Spade to keep up with the free shipping & free returns in the U.S. Brief is almost (but not quite) 17″ wide. Has some texture to the exterior. Meanwhile, the Elastic leather credit card holder looks to be a great way to inject a little bit of color to your slim-wallet. Multiple color schemes available for that one. UPDATE: This went from an extra 25% off, to an extra 40% off overnight. Yep, it’s clearance season.
Excellent. They might be blowing out all their cold weather gear, but there’s plenty of time to still use these gloves. Like… through April for some parts of the country. Try the code FRSHIP for free shipping no minimum.
Short sleeve weather seems like an awfully long ways away for many of us. But when a couple of OP polos like these dip close to Target pricing levels… oy. Especially that 55 polo. “Based on the original polo shirt designed by Munsingwear in 1955–the one that started it all.” Nice. Both are available in the slimmer “heritage” fit.
Right. Seventy four bucks total. They are final sale, but good grief… if you’re in need/want of a khaki chino suit for an upcoming spring or summer wedding, Derby Party, etc… then here it be. Final sale though. Multiple hat tips to you guys in the comments for pointing out this new extra 40% off clearance code.
Also worth a mention
- UNIQLO: Sale section includes their 70% wool / 30% Nylon tweed blazer.
- Mr.Porter: They’ve got their after-holiday sale going on.
- Sierra Trading Post: They got their hands on some Timex Weekenders. ALFROZEN4 = 20% off no min. ALJAN4 = 25% off $125 and 30% off $200.
- Urban Outfitters: Taken an extra 10% off everything w/ getfresh10
- GAP: Take 30% off full priced items w/ GAPNEW
- Ledbury: Their winter sale/clearance is underway.
- Yoox: Last Season’s collection is now up to 60% off. That includes some of their made in Italy “Thompson” brand shoes.
- Club Monaco: Take an extra 40% off sale items w/ code COZY.