Remember the last time we took a day off? Right. There was an analogy about a duck. Lots was going on behind the scenes.
That’s not the case this time.
Just taking a day off. But next week should be a good one. Here’s what’s on the way:
- A real nice giveaway to start the week, featuring something from a small, made in the USA type outfit.
- 2012 gets declared as “The year of” something. For the first time this year.
- A “how much would you pay” that may or may not influence a personal in-house Dappered staff decision.
- There’s a “would you wear it?” of a trend that refuses to go away.
- A new month starts. So get ready to win an Automatic from Orient.
In keeping with tradition, here’s your day-off-Christina-Hendricks-gif. Selection was certainly inspired by Wednesday’s post about the style benefits of getting older as a man.
Only if this came with the AARP card.